Our easy repair policy is intended to keep overall costs as low as possible and to allow for customer flexibility.
1) We will provide you with a return tag to send in your cutter. Our shipping rates are usually less than what it would cost our customers to send in their machines.
2) We perform all repairs necessary to return your cutter to proper function. We will do test cuts to verify.
3) We will create an order for the spare parts used in the repair.
4) We will provide a quote for return shipping.
5) We will provide you an invoice for to and from shipping and repair parts used. We do not charge for labor for the repair.
6) At this time, you can choose from the following options:
- Pay for the repair cost and shipping in both directions and have the cutter returned to you
- Trade in your cutter for another.
- Abandon the cutter.